Student Services

Welcome to Study in Chongqing China!

  • Visa
  • Application

You may apply for your Chinese student Visa at the Chinese Embassy/Consulate in your home country. There are three common kinds of visa for international students planning to study in China, X1 visa, X2 visa. When applying, please remember to bring the following documents along with you.

Valid passport

The original hard copy of the university's Admission Notice and Visa Application Form (also known as the JW201/JW202 form).

Medical report

Personal bank statement

Other materials required by the China Embassy in your home country.


Warm Tips

Please remember to take the original hard copies back after completed the visa application and bring originals of documents, copies in duplicate along with you.